A Review: Crave Burger

A Review: Crave Burger

 What does a "3 Little Pigs" burger from Crave Burgers have to do with insurance? Absolutely  nothing! But , since I've been focuing on "A Taste Of Colorado" throughout the year and giving away gift cards to Colorado based restaurants , it seemed like a good excuse to indulge in one of my favorite guilty pleasures , a cheeseburger!

However , calling the "3 Little Pigs" a cheeseburger is kind of like saying the Mona Lisa is "just a painting." As far as cheeseburgers go , this is more of a masterpiece! For starters , it's made from scratch when I order so it was super fresh. Not only is it fresh , I can tell by looking at my burger that the ingredients are all top quality.

Speaking of the ingredients , as the name implies the "3 Little Pigs" burger is topped with 3 different , yet equally delicious , types of pork. PLUS , they piled a mound of onion strings in top too (my mouth is watering again just writing about it!). Even the bun was awesome.

The burger itself is bigger than my mouth , super juicy and super tasty. My plan was to cut it in 1/2 and save the other 1/2 for dinner but I wasn't ready to quit eating after I made it through the first 1/2 so I ended up eating the whole thing. I will , however , be skipping dinner!

I also had some home cut fries and a wonderful chocolate shake (I'm glad I don't eat like this every day!) with my meal. By the time I was done , I could hardly move , but I was very satisfied. Crave's burgers are all unique , they're all gigantic and they're all delicious. I've tried 3 of their masterpieces so far and I'm already looking forward to my next adventure in burgers. If you're not really the burger type , they've also got sandwiches and salads on the menu for you.

If you'd like to give Crave Burgers a try , make sure you introduce some of your friends and family to our office first. We'll reward you with a Crave gift card so you can go check out one of their amazing burgers on us!

Share this:

Disqus Comments